UPDATE: The Buncombe County mask mandate expired February 16th, 2022. Henderson County is not currently under mask mandate.
We invite our staff and guests to do what makes them most comfortable in our facilities according to their convictions and health needs. If you needs special accomodations, reach out by phone or text.
SAFETY PRACTICES OVERVIEW
We comply with all CDC recommendations and state and county orders.
- Our lobbies are clearly marked for social distancing of 6 feet.
- We have a flexible rescheduling and cancellation policy for instances of unexpected sickness.
- Our staff follow all current state and county orders for face covering requirements.
- We operate Ozone and HEPA Filtration machines cause suspended particles in air to drop almost immediately and be filtered in all locations.
- Hand sanitizers are available and easily accessible at every location.
- UNX ALLY disinfectant is an industry leading sterilization cleaner and Microban are used to maintain clean sets.
- We have the ability for contactless digital check-in procedure.
- We will only host private groups that arrive together and know each other. No strangers, or merged groups will ever be added to a team.
- We use live-video hosting on site to connect each team to their game host. Teams will interact with their game host primarily through live video and audio connecting multiple rooms during their game.
These practices will be evaluated and updated as we learn more and the needs evolve. It is our commitment to offer the safest small group entertainment in Asheville.